Updated Batch Mode in FieldX Journal
From your iPad, tap on the following icon to upgrade:
Improvement: ‘Batch Mode’
We reorganized how the Batch Update functionality works on FieldX Journal to make it more streamlined to add multiple journal entries to the same fields, and to be able to use the map to select multiple fields. This will speed up data entry in the field!
To use this feature:
- Turn on the ‘Batch’ mode, which is above the Grower Tree on the left side of the app.
- Either tap on multiple field names in the list of fields, or tap on the field borders of fields that you want to select.
- Tap the ‘Edit’ button on the top-right of the app to open a Journal Entry, then you can create your journal entry that will be saved to all of the fields you selected.
- After you are finished with the first journal entry, you can open a new journal entry, or tap the ‘Share’ button on the top-right to create a report.
- Tap on the ‘Batch’ button again to exit the ‘Batch Mode’.
Click on the image below for a video demonstrating this new functionality:
Release Notes for Office FieldX Journal v1.9.2
The latest updates to the software are listed below. Please contact us if you have any questions about these changes.
FieldX Journal Version 1.9.2:
- Added ‘Batch Mode’
- Improved performance for selecting and loading fields.
- Bug fixes.
If you have any questions or for more information, please call us at 919-926-7001, 703 or email us.